Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Books and Moving.

I am moving slower then I thought I would when it come's to my reading list, but I have finished 2 books and am in the middle of 3 more including A Christmas Carol which is helpful in getting me in the holiday spirit. Other than that not much has been going on around here for us, we aren't decorating for Christmas this year we are just preparing for our trek home for Christmas. Once we get back I am excited to say the husband only has 4 more months of school and then we again will be journeying west-ward, very happily. I am ecstatic but it is also a stressful time because of job hunting for both of us and the move. I cannot wait to live in a place with sidewalks again though, I know the boys look forward to that also, though Ernest doesn't know what he's missing Porter definitely does and has been slightly depressed ever since moving to Spokane he was used to two walks a day plus park trips and now he hardly gets any of that. I truly cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing they're scotties....we adjust to anything. We may not like it much, but we adjust. Hopefully those 4 months will pass quickly.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete