Friday, April 15, 2011

And so it begins

It has been requested of me to start this wonderful next page in my life to keep friends and family updated and to maybe, just maybe become involved in a much larger community and family of bloggers particularly other Scottish Terrier owners like myself. I with tell a little about myself and my family for those of you new to my life. I am a 24 year old gal living in good ol' Spokane, Washington, I have lived in the state my whole life which when you think about it it's not the worst state to never leave though I prefer the west side above and beyond the east where I am now. At the tender age of 19 I met the guy who I would on a very Washington type weather day in September 2010 agree to spend my days with until death or at least until the zombie apocalypse. By this point in our lives we had been joined by two of the most wonderful dogs anyone could ever ask for Porter, now almost 3 y/o Black/brindle Scottish Terrier and his fellow Ernest now 1, a wheaten Scottie.   I am currently a barista on G.U.'s campus and my husband is a grad student. I can almost guarantee that this blog will end up 80% about the Scotties with a little about the rest of my current life experiences mixed in. SO there you are hello and nice to meet you, Welcome to my little world from here to you wherever you may be.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere

    Abigail
    TheVanGelders.com

    ReplyDelete